INVESTING IN THE NEXT GENERATION!
INSPIRE. MOTIVATE. EMPOWER.
Lester Sanders has dedicated his life to helping young people accomplish their goals in “The Game Of Life” and be “Motivated To Live Their Dreams”!
Lester knows a thing or two about turning poverty, adversity and tragedy into hope and fuel for goal and dream achievement. Growing up in Canton, Ohio’s inner city, Lester managed to navigate his way through the maze of numerous inner-city distractions, while residing in public housing until the age of seventeen.
He has a rare gift to connect to today’s young people and a unique ability to inject information, knowledge, service, hope, love and innovation into the culture. Simply put, when Lester speaks—they get it!
Lester immediately captures his audience’s attention with interactive connections, the use of spoken word poetry, though provoking stories and the right mix of humor to earn their trust: which opens the door for a practical, yet powerful message for success in everyday life.
He speaks to thousands of teens and young adults every year though school assemblies, conferences, workshops, retreats, camps, college campus events, and more.
He earned a B.A. in Criminal Justice from Kent State University in Kent, Ohio, where he concentrated his studies on prevention in the Juvenile Justice System and Positive Youth Development.
Lester makes his home in Canton, OH (home of the Pro Football Hall of Fame) with wife LaTrese and sons Elijah and Kaylen.
Click The Link Below To View:
LIFE CHOICES. RESILIENCY. MOTIVATION.
Established in 2004, Lester Sanders Limitless, Inc. is a socially conscious consulting firm and social enterprise that works with individuals, families and institutions to empower today’s teen and young adult cultures.
To Help Other People Excel in their personal, family and professional lives.
To be a national leader in practical principle-based empowerment and training targeting young people.
- To inspire, motivate and empower young people to make healthy and responsible life choices and overcome adversity.
- To train and support a new cadre of creative, effective leaders.
- To make adults aware of the growing problems youth and young adults face on a daily basis.
- To make adults aware of the growing number of people, places, and possibilities available to young people.
- To strengthen and support local, state and national programs in order to build a comprehensive human development infrastructure.